Leadership Success programme for Women – 4th March, 2013
Want to live in state of contentment, happiness and abundance in 2013?
- feel truly present at work and in your family roles?
- Have ‘me’ time?
- Feel that you have choices?
- That you can share the responsibility and it’s not all down to you?
- Be guilt- free?
This one day programme is designed to help you Rock Your Roles in life
BOOK NOW early bird ends 14th Jan, 2013
Andrew Priestley – international speaker and award winning coach will share the ten money managing skills that WILL make a profound difference to your relationship with money
Joanna Pieters – founder of Time Wizard will share how to choose, use and manage outsourcing to help you succeed at home and at work
Amber Khan – wellness mentor and author will set you on the path to living a guilt-free life
Jenny Garrett – executive coach, speaker and author will practical steps to move you from struggling and juggling to rocking your roles in life
Find out more about us here
- How to have the ‘money’ conversation that you’ve been avoiding
- Improve your communication
- How your leadership preference is impacting your communication
- How to avoid the pitfalls that most Women Breadwinners fall into
- Strategies to succeed and feel in control
Who is it for:
Women who are the primary earner in their home
***LImited to 8 particpants***
The aim of the programme is to help women like you, lead themselves to success:
Using the 12-step process designed by Jenny Garrett from her work coaching hundreds of women and outlined in the research in her book Rocking Your Role, you will:
- Focus on your Personal and Professional Leadership skills
- Increase your critical leadership skill of Self-Awareness
- Understand the Emotions that may be holding you back
- Embrace your Femininity as a strength
- Celebrate Success
- Action Plan
- Increased Confidence in your ability to cope and succeed
- Freedom from the shackles of guilt, resentment and shame
- Improved sense of psychological, physical and spiritual Well-Being
- Sense of Direction and Purpose
- Community and Belonging through the Support of the group
- An ILM (Institute of Leadership & Management) certificate
What have you got to lose?
No quibble money back guarantee if you dont find the day valuable
What participants have said:
A fabulous, supportive, empowering course for female breadwinners and entrepreneurs to share ideas
Hannah Foxley, Women’s Wealth Expert
Empowering and an eye opener
Aina Khan, Family Law Consultant
Enlightening, delicate, but rich
Cherryl Martin, CMO with FTSE 100 Marketing, Sales and Business Performance Expertise
Reflective of my needs
Caroline Peryagh, Director, Global Client Strategy
Book Now ***LImited to 8 participants*** early bird ends 14th January, 2013
See RockingyourRole.com for more about Jenny, her speaking engagements and events.